Tuesday, January 17, 2012

San Diego

For Christmas this year Emily and I decided to go and visit her sister in San Diego. It wasn't exactly the white Christmas's I remember but it definitely felt like a holiday get-away.

On the way there I had a four-hour layover in Chicago, naturally, I took some photos. There is an thinkinglightly installation by Michael Hayden in the concourse between the B and C terminals. It features neon lights that flicker to the rhythm of ambient music that follows you down the moving sidewalks of the concourse. Travelers are completely surrounded by the installation making it a uniquely immersing experience.


Here are some other things I shot while I was there, just for kicks.
The beach on Christmas day.


This was a fun hike. Made me wish I had more time to shoot there.

No comments:

Post a Comment