Friday, April 27, 2012

Going Outside

As the weather gets nicer I try to spend as much time outside as possible. For me that means shooting more outside the studio. Luckily, Lawrence offers some great locations for shooting.

The Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics is a building that just begs to be photographed. I've been there a couple times and depending on the time of day you can usually find some really interesting shadows on the front facade. This time I chose to see what it looked like as the sun was going down.
The Merc is probably my favorite place in town; or at least, it seems, I spend more time there than anywhere else. I try to support local business and local food, so naturally I buy most of my groceries at The Merc. I feel really lucky to live somewhere that has a local food option and I can't help but think I need to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment